Audrey’s Escape offers a variety of amenities and special touches including bed linens by Comphy Bedding, cozy robes, Turkish towels, pour-over coffee and tea brewing station with locally owned “Dark Hollow Roasters” fresh roasted coffee beans, locally sourced tea kettle with teas and other delights and surprises to begin your day.
Claire and Greg, your Mendenhall 1884 innkeepers, are passionate about supporting the Berkeley Springs community. In lieu of a cooked breakfast, we provide fresh locally baked items, seasonal fruit, juices, yogurts, and hard-boiled local farm eggs in the dining room from 8-9:30 AM each morning. This lite fare menu allows you to enjoy some of the local flavors found
in Berkeley Springs. We do not want you to feel the need to rise at a specific time or sit with others if you choose to have a quiet stay. We provide this special “tastes of Berkeley Springs” breakfast to get you started and welcome you to explore the town, at your leisure.
$175-$185 Night, Queen Room
Single or Double-Occupancy
Our apologies no children or pets permitted
Minimum Two-Night Stay on Weekends
- Queen Bed
- Private bathroom with keyed lock
- Comphy ™ Bedding (“like sleeping on a cloud” – shared by several guests!)
- Turkish Towels
- Cozy robes to enjoy during your stay
- Complimentary locally crafted natural soaps, lotions, shampoo and conditioner
- In-Suite coffee and tea center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electric Fireplace
- Also included in room; Mini-Fridge, Berkeley Springs Mineral Water, Whole House Central Air Conditioning
- FREE off-street parking on our private brick paved lot for your convenience
Searching for the perfect gift for that special someone…
Mendenhall 1884 Bed and Breakfast Gift Certificates are now available!