An inviting oasis that's perfect for an extended stay in town. Featuring garden-like touches to awaken your senses!
Walking into this room at the Mendenhall 1884 Inn Bed and Breakfast will most certainly brighten your day! Ginger’s Garden embraces the essence of nature and wraps its arms around you for a well-deserved relaxing stay far away from the hustle and bustle of daily living. Many garden-like touches to awaken your senses – without the true scents of a garden, so everyone can enjoy this utterly beautiful room!
Ginger’s Garden offers a private ensuite full bath and shower with exposed 1800 brick for you to appreciate. This room includes a large closet with full-length mirrors for an extended stay in town. Original blown glass windows, beautiful hardwood flooring and other architectural details also await you. Ginger’s Garden is a lovely and well-appointed room to enjoy your stay in historic Berkeley Springs!
Claire and Greg, your Mendenhall 1884 innkeepers, are passionate about supporting the Berkeley Springs community. In addition to Claire’s delectable and healthy gourmet breakfast options, we provide fresh locally baked items, seasonal fruit, juices, yogurts, and local farm eggs in the dining room or on our gracious front porch from 8:00 am-9:00 am each morning. This lite fare menu allows you to enjoy some of the local flavors found in Berkeley Springs. We do not want you to feel the need to rise at a specific time or sit with others if you choose to have a quiet stay. We provide this special “tastes of Berkeley Springs” breakfast to get you started and welcome you to explore the town, at your leisure.
$185-$195 Night, King Room
Gourmet Breakfast Included!
Single or Double-Occupancy
Our apologies no children or pets permitted
Minimum Two-Night Stay on Weekends
- King Bed
- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast
- Newly renovated private ensuite full bath, walk-in shower with exposed 1800 brick
- Large closet with full length mirror doors
- Designer waterfall faucet with artisan bowl
- Comphy ™ Bedding (“like sleeping on a cloud” – shared by several guests!)
- Turkish Towels
- Cozy robes to enjoy during your stay
- Complimentary locally crafted natural soaps, lotions, shampoo and conditioner
- In-Suite coffee and tea center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Also included in room; Mini-Fridge, Berkeley Springs Mineral Water, Whole House Central Air Conditioning
- Free off-street parking on our private brick paved lot for your convenience
Searching for the perfect gift for that special someone…
Mendenhall 1884 Bed and Breakfast Gift Certificates are now available!