Welcome to the best value stay in Berkeley Springs! Bailey’s Bungalow is ideal for the single traveler or cozy couple. This quaint room offers a private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and exposed 1800 brick for you to appreciate. Bailey’s Bungalow offers a variety of high-end amenities and special touches including original hardwood flooring, bed linens by Comphy Bedding, cozy robes, Turkish towels, mini-fridge, pour-over coffee/tea brewing station with locally owned “Dark Hollow Roasters” fresh roasted coffee beans, locally sourced teas and other delights and surprises to begin your day. Bailey’s Bungalow is a lovely and intimate room to enjoy your stay in historic Berkeley Springs!
Claire and Greg, your Mendenhall 1884 innkeepers, are passionate about supporting the Berkeley Springs community. In lieu of a cooked breakfast, we provide fresh locally baked items, seasonal fruit, juices, yogurts, and hard-boiled local farm eggs in the dining room from 8-9:30 AM each morning. This lite fare menu allows you to enjoy some of the local flavors found in Berkeley Springs. We do not want you to feel the need to rise at a specific time or sit with others if you choose to have a quiet stay. We provide this special “tastes of Berkeley Springs” breakfast to get you started and welcome you to explore the town, at your leisure.
$105-$125 Night, Queen Room
Single-Occupancy or Cozy Couple
Our apologies no children or pets permitted
Minimum Two-Night Stay on Weekends
- Queen Bed
- Private ensuite bath with walk-in shower and exposed 1800 brick
- Comphy ™ Bedding (“like sleeping on a cloud” – shared by several guests!)
- Turkish Towels
- Cozy robes to enjoy during your stay
- Complimentary locally crafted natural soaps, lotions, shampoo and conditioner
- In-Suite coffee and tea center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Also included in room; Mini-Fridge, Berkeley Springs Mineral Water, Whole House Central Air Conditioning
- Free off-street parking on our private brick paved lot for your convenience